Sunday, February 3, 2013

Favorites Time!

Here are my favorites for the month of January and the first favorites of the year! It has been awhile because I haven't been using different products lately. Again I mention in my past blogs that I am just breaking out of old habits and shedding my old skin. I adventured out of the norm and tried new products. I am still using them up to date because I am loving them still. So beware of repeats in February!



Products Mentioned & Mini Review:

Walmart Synthetic Angled Brush:
Super soft, picks up a good amount of product, inexpensive and applies product easily

Benefit's Boi ing Concealer in 02:
Conceals my blemishes, doesn't break me out, matches my skintone pretty well, lasting power is average

MAC's Paintpot in Painterly:
Perfect to conceal my stray eyebrow hairs, perfect color for a base, perfect base for nude eyeshadows, keeps my eyeshadow in place. One of the downsides: it dries pretty easily if you are not careful closing the packaging

Stila's eye kajal in Topaz:
perfect to brighten up the eye area, less harsh than a pure white eyeliner, stays on my waterline the whole day, soft creamy texture, super natural

Loreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black:
easy for beginners, felt tip is precise, black eyeliner, does not streak, easy application

Lorac Pro Palette:
love the color variety, perfect combination of mattes and metallics, lots of eyeshadows, comes with a eye primer, couple bucks cheaper than the Urban Decay Naked palettes

Jemma Kidd's Perfect Blush in 02 South Beach:
perfect natural shade, cute packaging (other than it falling out of its packaging), applies as a satin finish

Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Honeydipped:
baked blush/bronzer, love the shade, natural shimmer and tone, comparable to MAC's mineralized skinfinishes

MAC's powder blush in Blunt:
little goes a long way, perfect contouring shade, blendable, easy to apply

OCC lip tars:
little goes a long way, easy application, opaque, wide color range, unique colors, long wearing, matte finish-stain finish, downside: feathers out

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smoothing Serum:
smells great, not to tacky, doesnt weigh down my hair, makes my hair appear healthy, keeps my hair sleek and shiny, protects it from heat damage, packaging makes application easier.





No comments:

Post a Comment