Monday, February 24, 2014

TEN PAN PROJECT

hmm.. So what's this ten pan project you ask? We'll awhile back, on my YouTube channel actually, I did this project. I basically was tagged by a subscriber of mine and decided what the heck I'll do it too. So BASICALLY, you choose ten products (since of course my interest is beauty, I will choose beauty related products). These products are basically items that I almost hit pan on or in other words about to be finished with. I have to use these ten products all up before buying ANY other makeup. Sounds crazy right?! Especially for someone who's YouTube channel consists of 75% beauty hauls. I know it is a challenge but I'm sure this will be a good one. This will most definitely be preventing me from splurging like I always do and also save me money for the time being. So my rules to this project is I can not spend a dime on makeup until I am finished with ALL ten items I choose. Of course gifts do not count since it won't be for me. DO NOT WORRY! This does not mean that I will be away from youtube. This actually means you'll be seeing less hauls and more reviews and tutorials. && of course lets not forget the giveaway I will be having soon. (I will actually be explaining why my giveaway was put on hold for a second in a separate blog. It's actually way too personal and too depressing to post now) BUT besides that ... No more spending on makeup until these products are done. Like completely empty. The only time I'll purchase a beauty item is if it is requested to be reviewed by you guys. (If I already do not own the product). 

Here are the products I picked out that are also hitting its last drop: 

1. MAC BRONZING POWDER in 'Bronze'

2. MAKEUP FOREVER DUO MAT POWDER FOUNDATION in '203'

3. MAKEUP FOREVER MAT VELVET+ MATIFYING FOUNDATION in 'Vanilla 35'

4. JEMMA KIDD IN VOGUE PERFECT BLUSH in '02 south beach'

5. MAKEUP FOREVER HIGH DEFINITION POWDER (travel size)

6. MAYBELLINE INSTANT AGE REWIND ERASER DARK CIRCLES TREATMENT CONCEALER in 'brightener'

7. TARTE MARACUJA CREASELESS CONCEALER in 'medium'

8. SEPHORA COLLECTION LONG LASTING EYELINER (both waterproof and non waterproof formula in 'black'. I figured I could combine these since it'll stop me from purchasing 172xx eyeliners for awhile lol)

9. MAC FLUIDLINE BROW GELCREME in 'deep dark brunette'

10. MAC SATIN FINISH LIPSTICK in 'Cherish'

I just realized how many MAC and Makeup Forever products I have. Obviously this is not all that I own and most of you know that. Lol. But tada! Those are the ten items that I pulled out of my makeup bag/vanity that I should stop putting aside and actually finish up. 



I should probably make a video on this as well. What do you all think, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment