Monday, January 21, 2013

A Year Gone By

HELLO lovelies! It has been a long time since I have been on this blog. I decided that I should stop making excuses and start REALLY following my dreams. So as many of you know (if not I will explain) I am a makeup artist on the rise. I know I probably exaggerated that a bit but you know what I mean! No but seriously I want to be the best I can be and possibly more. For years now I have been wanting to go to a cosmetology school. I already made my choice in which school. Now I am just trying to make ends meat to get there. As for now while I make enough to put me in the safe side, I figured I would do a lot more than just wait around for my dream. I figured why not build up to my dream and continue blogging and making youtube videos. I fell off pretty hard I must admit but I am back on my feet. I was really hesitant to go back to this specific blog because it is under an email that I no longer want to remember but I didn't want to start over. I told myself that it's not the email that should stop me, I should care less. This is my passion and I am going to stick to it this time. SO LOOK FORWARD TO REVIEWS ON PRODUCTS TO RANDOM BLOGGING! As they say, "IM BACK BITCHES!"

Update for the past year:
Just recently my boyfriend and I celebrated our two year anniversary. *awwwh*
Yes we celebrated it in Southern California, specifically San Diego and Hollywood. I have never been to the zoo in San Diego and I hear a lot of good reviews of the place. I LOVED IT. It is a huge zoo! I felt like I was walking around a whole amusement park. If you ever decided to visit this zoo I suggest riding the tour bus before walking around. This tour gives you a better idea of what you really want to see and where it's located in the park. The tickets are about $40-44. I highly suggest the San Diego Zoo. Also another place to check out in San Diego is Coronado Island. This beach is by far the cleanest beach I know of in California (Santa Monica Beach in LA is another nice beach as well).
In the background you can see the haunted hotel. I dont see whats so scary about it. Up close it looks beautiful. I even want to stay in it and I am one big scary cat. ANYWHO back to my boyfriend and Is anniversary... I have never been so happy in my life with a significant other. I know I know your probably thinking OHH puupppyy love. No if you know me and my past you know that I have grown and I am no longer dealing with that petty ish. Been there done that, Went there and wont go back. I am happy where I am now. Allan (my boyfriend) has molded me into a stronger person and has helped me since day one to reach my goals. He stays updated with me to check on what my plans are and how will I reach my goals. Not only does he asks me but he helps me get there. I've never had so much support in my career choice. He sees the potential that I lack or am too stubborn to see. Every Christmas he has bought me something that I will use in my career path (actually they both already have been put to some good use). I can not thank him enough for the two years we've spent together. I know two years does not seem enough but to me there is no such thing as enough when it comes to how healthy he has made me and how happy I am to be myself in our relationship and with others. There is much more to share but I will save that in another blog.

Today:
I tried ramen for the first time. Well I have made my own ramen before but this is the first time I tried it at a ramen restaurant. Pretty good I must say but next time I will not ask for spice. Lol. Learned that the hard way.

Picture of the day/night:

CAPTION: Dress from H&M $29.95 Shoes from Payless clearance for $15 Blazer from H&M $24.95 Belt from Agaci ~$7

No comments:

Post a Comment